An organization committed to spread the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ across the vast population of people who have been deprived of this Good News for generations and providing aid to Churches and Christians in Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union.
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY - Apply by Jan.26
We are inviting applicants who share our vision stated above, and who have a love for the Reformed faith, in order to help us as we grow and develop as an effective, responsible organization. The position will be full-time; responsibilities will be varied, and may include project management, organizational development, public relations, fundraising and administrative duties. If you...
- are motivated to advance missions and the spread of the gospel
- are an energetic leader and effective communicator
- have strong inter-personal and relationship-building abilities
- are able to work collaboratively and independently
- are organized, self-directed and conscientious
- are able and willing to travel to Eastern Europe regularly
...we would love to hear from you! To learn more about this opportunity, please contact our administrator Raymond Roth at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.888.844.2624. To apply, please submit a resume, a statement of faith, and references to Raymond at the email noted above.